Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Couldn't Help Myself

Hello fellow bloggers! I finally gave in and created a blog; I just couldn't help myself. Who knows how good I'll be at this! I'll start by telling you all a bit about myself. I just finished my last pre-req for dental hygiene programs here in the valley! WOO HOO! It's taken me long enough! Anyway, now I'm starting the application process. I love to exercise and travel! If I had money, I would not be at home blogging, I would be either chilling on Big Beach in Maui, or exploring the green, grassy hills of Ireland. Someday I will backpack Europe and hike to the top of an Egyptian pyramid. I love going to school, but... I'm taking a break this fall and working full time. I'm not super witty, but I'll try my best to make my blog enteries worth reading! Welp, I'm off to the gym! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment