Friday, May 14, 2010

its been 8 months... muh bad!

Its been 8 months... muh bad! Really the time flies by SO fast-I can't believe it! I started my first semester of dental hygiene school February 1st, and I just finished it today! It has been a lot of hard work, and a lot of fun! I have been blessed with a great group of girls (and boys)! I have made so many great friends! We are always laughing and making jokes, which definitely lightens up the place. I love all of the girls that I've been able to get to know so far. Those of you who know me know that I'm pretty quiet at first, but I am proud to say that I've been pretty good at not being shy. Sometimes I catch myself not talking to anyone... I just sit and listen to them talk and joke- its quite entertaining. I really do love school though. Some days I feel like I'm never going to make it, and that I really do stink at everything I do... and other days it all seems to click and I feel like a million bucks! I know Heavenly Father put me in this school for a reason... so I'm 99.9% positive I'll make it through.

Boys? Eh... who needs em? Actually I know I do... I definitely couldn't live my whole life without one by my side, but right now I think I'm alright. One thing that you blog stalkers may or may not know is that since I was... let's say... conceived in the womb I have been extremely boy crazy. Thank heavens I mellowed out a bit, buuuut I'm still very much in love with the thought of being married for time and (more importantly) ALL ETERNITY to a very special someone. I kind of go back and forth right now between wanting that relationship right this second... and not. I've got a pretty awesome Father in Heaven who knows when I'll be ready... so I should be patient. Whenever the time is right, we'll find each other and it will be TIGHT! In the mean time... it would be nice to date, but unfortunately that's not up to me... it's up to the boys to CALL me up and take me out. Peeps can also hook me up on dates if they happen to know any single hunks. *hint hint* Haha just kiddin'... but seriously. I'm not desperate...yet.

Ok well now that I've publicly displayed my pathetic-ness... I should probably wrap it up... It is 12:30 am anyway. Eh. I'll throw in a couple pics so you can see a bit of what I've been up to the last few months.

I visited Debs in Colorado waaaaay back in October. She's home now. :)

Halloween was off da heezee fo sheezee!

On November 13th (the day before my 20th birthday), my beautiful friends and I went to SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE ON TOUR!!!!!!!!! Season 5 was by far my FAVORITE season and it was AWESOME! Of course I have pictures with ALL of the top 10 dancers, but I didn't want to post all of them for the following reasons: 1) I look like death in all of the pictures and 2) there are just too many! We then had a crazy fun sleep over/after party at mi casa... stayed up til like... 6 am playing MASH and taking ugly pictures... and then woke up at 9am to grab me some FREE denny's! Good times!

I posted this one just to point out... Kapono is biting his lip... because he is a taking a picture with me... cause CLEARLY I am one foxy momma!

I had the wonderful opportunity of being a part of Mesa Highs Christian Dance Co. It was such a great experience!

I'm actually not sure when the above picture was taken... but I just wanted to be sure you all knew that my friends and I (mostly Michelle, Darlene, and me) LOVE Viva la French Toast from IHOP w/a side of hash browns. YUM! We usually go when its really late-it tastes so good-we finish every last bite!

CHRISTMAS! Times are rough for mi familia... but we really were blessed this Christmas. It was really special, and I loved it! The only bummer was that Debs couldn't be there. :(

Rachel REALLY loved the jewelry and outfits I bought her. :)

I had the grand privelege of taking my adorable brother and sister to the zoo! They LOVED it and it was so fun to play mom for a day.

PREVIEW FOR NEXT POST: California trip w/muh besties! CANT WAIT!

2 comments:

  1. 1st off- your adorable and should post waaaayyy more often. 2nd- I am going to find you a boyfriend;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe thanks shalyn! i'm going to post right now! even though i should study something... meh i need an hour to turn off my brain. :) please do find me someone!

    ReplyDelete