1-Fact: I am extremely ecstatic to complete this chapter of my life called hygiene school.
2-Fact: When I entered this chapter of my life I did not watch much TV... About 2 months ago that all changed.
3-Fact: Pretty Little Liars and Vampire Diaries are my guilty pleasures (I don't feel guilty about How I Met Your Mother, The Bachelor, Glee, or Grey's Anatomy, because they are practically universally accepted)
4-Fact: Reading quality books is so much more fulfilling than watching TV.
5-Fact: For the past 6 months songs from The Format, Dashboard Confessional, Frou Frou, and Glee
make up my top 25 songs played on my iTUNES.
6-Fact: The #1 song played on my iTUNES is Swans by The Format, in 2nd place, we have Total Eclipse of the Heart by Glee Cast, and 3rd Breathe In by Frou Frou.
7-Fact: I love sappy love songs. And totally random ones (example: Human of the Year by Regina Spektor and Come Around by M.I.A.).
8-Fact: P90X will give me the results I want, but I'm too tired (or lazy?) to do it. Bummer.
9-Fact: You know how in the movies, when girls are contemplating life or just trying to unwind from a hard day, or get over a rough break up/fight they light candles and take a hot bubble bath? Let me tell ya... it works! Talk about a stress breaker. Frrrealz.
10-Fact: Reading a book, in a cabin far away from home, when its cold outside, bundled up in a fleece blanket, is awesome!
11-Fact: Ingrid Michaelson's "Be OK" album is superb. I love every single song.
12-Fact: Old Spaghetti Factory is pretty awesome.
13-Fact: Watching snow fall is absolutely breathtaking.
14-Fact: Sometimes I buy jewelry without having anything to wear with it.
15-Fact: Goodwill has some uh-mazing finds... if you keep an open mind (and open eyes).
16-Fact: Jude Law is in a lot of inappropriate movies... but I love to look at him.
17-Fact: My family is absolutely insane/weird/bizarre (I fit in well), but I love them just the way they are.
18-Fact: I love to dance.
19-Fact: I dance for 3 hours straight Monday nights... hip hop, contemporary, jazz... may not seem too difficult but it kills me.
20-Fact: I am slowly (seriously slowly... sluggishly) starting to like myself (the healthy way-not the conceited way).
21-Fact: I am grateful for friends and family who let me know that they love me. It helps me out a lot.
Any facts about yourself you want to share???? I'd love to hear 'em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



um... i love pretty little liars too, and i'm not even sorry. and we went to Old Spaghetti Factory on our honeymoon and i loved it. ps i like you.
ReplyDeleteuhh, I watch Pretty Little Liars on demand so i don't have to wait for commercials...and I'm totally not ashamed of it! :)
ReplyDeleteFact - You are truly amazing and one of the most genuine, funny, loving, honest and beautiful woman.
ReplyDeleteDon't be ashamed of your guilty pleasures. Only I can, mine is sad.