Sorry I've neglected my blog... among several other things.
As some of you may know.... I HAVE FIVE YES FIVE MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL LEFT!!!! Oh my how surreal it is! So as you can imagine I have been pret-ty busy as of late. I don't really hang out much. I choose to go running, sleep, and study on the weekends. Thankfully all of my distractions (aka TV addictions) are on break. I'll occasionally attend a social function of sorts, but it's rare. I'm so sad I know that some friendships are probably hanging by threads, but hey, if my friends don't understand that school has to go first right now... then poop. They'll have to get over it.
I took and passed my anesthesia board on March 12th! Oh how joyous it was!!!! Seriously the greatest accomplishment. I was SO SO SO nervous! But I did it!! Woot Woot!!!
Now my stresses are:
-completing several random, unnecessary assignments
-studying for National Boards (I take it April 28th), Process of Care Exam (April 18th), and Jurisprudence Exam (May 10th)
-finding a board patient for my clinical boards (May 9th)
-getting resumes out
-getting in shape for summer in the next 5 weeks since I have sooo much time on my hands =/
-practicing/perfecting the dances for my performance in 2 weeks
I am super freaking out. Especially about National Boards. I don't feel prepared at all! Despite all of the sacrifices I've already made, I still haven't had a lot of time to study. Things keep coming up (assignments, people who need me, family functions, etc.) that take a lot of time/energy.
Since I probably won't be posting anything for a few weeks... You should probably do the following...
-Pray for me
-Pray for me
-aaaand watch this video....
I'm so grateful for the "Kid History" Episodes and the great comic relief they provide for me. If you don't like them.... it's in your best interest to keep it to yourself. Baha I kid I kid... but seriously.
P.S. Feel free to follow me if you want... =)



YAY for an update:-) Its about dang time! Too bad that stinking video wouldnt play all the way through for me, I really want to see it!
ReplyDeleteWhy are you taking Jurisprudence on MAY 10TH? I thought we were all taking it April 28th or something?
I'm one of the 4 who signed up to take the National Boards the 28th (we were originally told the Jurisprudence was on the 26th). So we take it on the 10th w/one of the other schools.
ReplyDelete