Sunday, December 12, 2010

smooth as silk

this one time i thought that i was going to avoid shaving until the end of my 3rd semester (mid january).

then (after 3.5 weeks) i wore black tights to church ( hairy legs=nasty=must be covered up) and you could see my 1/2+ inch leg hairs poking out.

sick.

i shaved.

my legs have never felt better.

smooth as silk.

soft as a babies bottom.

oh ya.

2 comments:

  1. HA! I was thinking how gross this was...and then I felt my leg and realized I dont remember last time I shaved...and then I realized I didnt care and that hair coming through your tights is straight up awesome. Gotta love the lack of HYGIENE dental hygiene students have;-) Your lucky you are so gosh dern pretty it doesnt matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hey girl!!! long time no see! you're in dental hygiene school!? so jealous (except for the stinky people's breath part:)! hope you're doing well, glad you found my blog so now I can stalk you!

    ps- love this post...so true :)

    ReplyDelete