about 10 minutes ago was one of those times.... and i have to vent.
sometimes a girl gets home from a long long day at school and wants to unwind a bit.
at some point during that unwinding she wants to take a warm. no. a HOT. steaming HOT. consistently HOT shower.
well when someone else (who does NOT need the HOT shower HALF as much as previously mentioned girl) beats said girl to the shower and swears that he will NOT take all the HOT water for her HOT shower and then does exactly what he swore NOT to do....
the outcome is not pretty.
girl gets very. very. very upset. so upset that after the piping HOT water that lasted all of 20 seconds quickly fades to an ice cold shower... she had to rush through her whole "unwinding/relaxation" process... skipping the washing of 90% of her body and a much needed face scrub to remove several layers of dead skin... so upset that she stomped out of the bathroom (need i remind you FREEZING cold), threatened the manhood of said boy who took the hot water, shut her bed room door and cried.
PMS much?



Oh baby girl!! I'm sorry said boy sucks! I would have punched him too. ps you made me laugh and I needed it thanks!
ReplyDeleteMIchelle
Girl, I love you. After a 12-hour day at school I would have done the SAME thing!
ReplyDeleteHey, I just stumbled across your blog and I love it! Boys do suck... haha.
ReplyDelete